A New Reality is Emerging

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I get so tired of hearing my mom and stepdad complain about Trump every single time I see them. I mean... God, mom was one of the ones complaining about his Supreme Court pick without even knowing who it was or anything about him.

Jeez.

I have a couple of friends who need to be medicated for the rest of Trump's tenure. I've finally told them that politics is off the table. I didn't complain to them every time Obama did something I didn't like (and it was a BUNCH of times) so I expect them to extend the same courtesy to me now.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a couple of friends who need to be medicated for the rest of Trump's tenure. I've finally told them that politics is off the table. I didn't complain to them every time Obama did something I didn't like (and it was a BUNCH of times) so I expect them to extend the same courtesy to me now.

Exactly... I just like to point out how they didn't complain when Obama did the same ****. lol. It's funny, because under Obama, their businesses went bellyup due to incredibly high tax burdens - and because my mom SUCKS at keeping records and paying taxes. But never a complaint about The Annointed One. I think my mom is a White Apologist, honestly. <sigh>

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I get so tired of hearing my mom and stepdad complain about Trump every single time I see them. I mean... God, mom was one of the ones complaining about his Supreme Court pick without even knowing who it was or anything about him.

Jeez.

No offense to you or your mom, but I have to smile and giggle a little every time I hear of someone that's unhinged like that.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The subtext of the last sentence is actually pretty overt text in three of the last four paragraphs. And there are worse things than being unhinged anyway. His unhinged appearance is creating an unhinged reality in his enemies. The dude, as we know, is crazy like a fox.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
No offense to you or your mom, but I have to smile and giggle a little every time I hear of someone that's unhinged like that.

No offense taken, believe me... if you guys think Annie is whackadoodle, you should meet my mom! Albeit, in a whole different kind of way. Her transition into senility will be so smooth as to likely go unnoticed!

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm glad to know that I can blame all my deficiencies on all that nice, tasty bacon I've had in my life!! Best news I've had all day!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom