Air Guns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WHITEWOLF

New to the site!
Reaction score
My 308 Quackenbush dropped a hog at 40 yards one shot. its too bad there not a show that venders can display items for prepping. I would love to show the advantage of airguns and they could be shot a the show.

Walrus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My 308 Quackenbush dropped a hog at 40 yards one shot. its too bad there not a show that venders can display items for prepping. I would love to show the advantage of airguns and they could be shot a the show.

Besides the upcoming show down in Arlington, Texas, there's a good preppers' exposition in Springfield, MO called USAPrepares. (this year it's the weekend of April 6 & 7). In addition to all the seminars, there's a fairgrounds hall full of prep exhibitors.

I don't specifically recall seeing any airgun vendors at last year's show but that doesn't mean they weren't there. There were too many vendors to talk with in just two days' worth.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lewis and Clark did it.. but it's still illegal to hunt deer in Oklahoma with large bore air rifles!

what a crock of sh*t!!!

Walrus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's illegal to do about anything nowadays, especially what the Corps of Discovery boys did during their trek.

Can you imagine going out in front of the workplace nowadays on the 4th of July, issuing an extra shot of rum to everyone and toasting the Republic and then lighting off the cannon? Not even considering that nobody wants to work on the 4th if they can help it....

Model 70

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Two crosman pistols in .177, RWS 48 in .177, and RWS 52 in .22. I sent the 48 off to Pennsylvania for a "tuning". Nice crisp 2 lb trigger and special spring and seals. It will shoot nickels at 50 yards all day long with the 16x scope.. Being a springer, it never runs out of thump like the CO2 guns.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought a Ruger .177 pellet rifle from Sportsman Guide several yars back. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. have taken many squirrels and rabbits with it. came with a 4x scope of decent quality and is very accurate. single pump and load a pellet, it's ready to go. shoots hard, too. will penetrate a 3/4" fence board at 20 yrds and not a noisy as my rifle with .22 shorts.

Latest posts

Top Bottom