AK or AR pistol Open Carry?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jam Master Jay

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had trouble finding out if openly carrying a slung AK or AR pistol (or comparable rifle caliber pistol) will be legal in November. I know in some open carry states it is. I don't own one but I can see the advantage to having a rifle caliber pistol. What's the word?

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the law specifically says holster or scabbard. I imagine you could carry one as long as you can get a holster made for the firearm. Just my $.02.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've had trouble finding out if openly carrying a slung AK or AR pistol (or comparable rifle caliber pistol) will be legal in November. I know in some open carry states it is. I don't own one but I can see the advantage to having a rifle caliber pistol. What's the word?
Must be in holster and will be a police magnet. would you really want the hassle?

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Please please please do tell these advantages in the real world.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And, it would be another kick in the shins for those that do want to open carry. People who are uneducated about firearms will point and shout...."RUN, he's carrying a machinegun" and then the sounds of sirens will be heard.

The only ones I've heard about carrying this type of "pistol" are attention seekers who want to make a name for themselves on Youtube.

Latest posts

Top Bottom