AK or AR pistol Open Carry?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

green_machine2

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I don't know yet about open carry. but knew a guy that carried a concealed gsg .22 with 25rd clip/mag on a sling under his arm in the cold season. I smiled and chuckled on the inside every time I saw it. lol

Jam Master Jay

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Jam Master Jay

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It looks like he carried to the rally, not necessarily into the Capitol building. Big difference.

Not that it really matters much but from my conversations with him I was led to believe weapons are allowed in their state buildings. The bigger point and what I was asking was if carrying in that manner would be legal in Oklahoma. It appears that a gun must be holstered so simply carrying by a sling would not be allowed in our state.

comentakeit

Marksman
Reaction score
Hate to see all these people on here insulting fellow firearm enthusiasts just because theyd like to have a rifle caliber readily available.

and encourage those who search for practices outside the norm, they are the ones who set the trends and make the discoveries.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Top Bottom