Alarms/home security ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gebrown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We've been overseas for the past six years, so coming back to the states the crime rates amaze me. Maybe it's because overseas I didn't watch the news, we hd AFN for tv. Crime was also pretty low.

Anyway, does anyone have an alarm system or company you'd recommend? I've done some research but don't care to much for ADT, I don't want a multi year contract. Any local companies y'all recommend?

We do have weapons for home defense but the more security the better. And for the times no one is home.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We've been overseas for the past six years, so coming back to the states the crime rates amaze me. Maybe it's because overseas I didn't watch the news, we hd AFN for tv. Crime was also pretty low.

Anyway, does anyone have an alarm system or company you'd recommend? I've done some research but don't care to much for ADT, I don't want a multi year contract. Any local companies y'all recommend?

We do have weapons for home defense but the more security the better. And for the times no one is home.

I have TNT and have been happy with them.

acope

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

US Security
Rick Ratliffe
405-947-3377
http://www.ussecurity.com/

Local company, month-to-month, no fixed-term contracts.
I have them in my home, my mother's home, and my grandmother's home.

Allen Cope

Latest posts

Top Bottom