Alien Gear??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hawkman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have one of the IWB 2.0 (Cloak Tuck 2.0 IIRC). Haven't worn it yet but the wait time was considerable. Probably the best bang for your buck if the 4-6 week wait is not an issue. If you need something ASAP, probably should consider your other options.

Jedabug92

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have one of the IWB 2.0 (Cloak Tuck 2.0 IIRC). Haven't worn it yet but the wait time was considerable. Probably the best bang for your buck if the 4-6 week wait is not an issue. If you need something ASAP, probably should consider your other options.
I don't mind waiting, I'm just looking at better concealment options for my M&P VTAC and Pro.

From my sniper hide

airpowmech

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It rides great never moves once placed. It was stiff at first but the more it was worn the more comfortable it got. I can wear it all day and it just feels apart of me.

Big_McLargehuge

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The neoprene doesn't need to be "broken in" like leather. It also breathes easier against your skin.

They'll also swap out the shell for life. So if you change your carry gun, you don't need to buy a whole new holster.

Latest posts

Top Bottom