All steel 9mm?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Republicanhack

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You talkin' about the 4006? Absolutely! They feel so awesome in the hand. Now you gotta understand...the 4006 is an ALL STAINLESS STEEL pistol. It's gonna be a touch heavier than the Glock.

But when you fire that thing, you're gonna flip out when instead of that snappy kick you're used to from the G23, turns into a gentle "push" from that 4006. :woohoo1:

Bottom line. If I had an extra four bills burning a hole in my pocket and was in search of a good bottom feeder, the 5906 or 4006 would be at the top of my list. :thumb:

Would it make a good duty gun? I know looks wise they are pretty nice and my instructor cant say enough good things about his but his came from the custom shop so i didnt know if the regular production guns were as good. Thanks for the advice, I may start looking.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Would it make a good duty gun? I know looks wise they are pretty nice and my instructor cant say enough good things about his but his came from the custom shop so i didnt know if the regular production guns were as good. Thanks for the advice, I may start looking.

They have been on the hip of every California Highway Patrolman ever since their birth way back in...when was it...:scratch:...1989? 1990? I dunno.

But yes, by God YES they would make an outstanding duty weapon. If you don't mind hearing "what is that?" all day long by the PPAA (Plastic Pistols Association of America).

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you're wanting an expensive 9mm check out the RIA 9mm. I picked one up and took it over to Traxxis for a makeover.
ai606.photobucket.com_albums_tt144_jsutton68__EPC1569.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom