All steel 9mm?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobBarker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What options are there in a 9mm, steel construction, 5" barrel? I've found the Berreta 92FS Inox and the Springfield 1911 9mm Target, any other good ones out there and what are you guys thoughts on the the two? This would be a 99% range/fun gun.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My very favorite "all steel" 9mm, which also happens to be my very favorite 9mm pistol of any make, model or material is without a shadow of a doubt, the Smith & Wesson 5906. It's not a 5 incher, but it feels better than any other 9mm pistola out there.

Michael Brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My very favorite "all steel" 9mm, which also happens to be my very favorite 9mm pistol of any make, model or material is without a shadow of a doubt, the Smith & Wesson 5906. It's not a 5 incher, but it feels better than any other 9mm pistola out there.

Word.

I prefer the DAO version though.

Michael Brown

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What options are there in a 9mm, steel construction, 5" barrel? I've found the Berreta 92FS Inox and the Springfield 1911 9mm Target, any other good ones out there and what are you guys thoughts on the the two? This would be a 99% range/fun gun.

Bottom half of the Beretta is aluminum not steel
Bottom half of most hicap 9's is aluminum or polymer

For all steel- Browning hi-power for 13round
and Rock island/Springfield/other 1911 style for 8 rounds

If you like the beretta consider a Taurus 92fs or adj sight 99

50GI Jess

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi all,
Don't forget the finest production 9mm pistol of all times....the SIG 210. The hands down most accurate and reliable non-custom gun of all times.
Ok it may cost $2000 + but "Rolex" don't come cheap, and it'll make up for 3 medio level 9mm's any day of the week.
Jess

Latest posts

Top Bottom