Amazon Prime

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

white92coupe

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would say it depends on how much stuff you order. I have the student Amazon prime for $49, and it is well worth it in just the two day shipping for me. I buy most of my textbooks there among other things.

I have not used any of the other parts of the prime membership so I can't speak about how good or bad they may be.

ultimase

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
amazon tv streaming, and free two day shipping, and 3.99 next day air.

I have to admit, it's still worth it, but I'm noticing a lot more add on items, or even with prime not shipping in two days.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Free two-day shipping on most products, and a lot of free streaming available. A significant portion of the "not shipping within two days" is because the shipper isn't actually Amazon; Amazon rents out its storefront to just about anyone, so you have to watch who is the actual seller and what the shipping terms will be. It's kind of neat being able to shop "the world's largest storefront," but remember, you're at the mall, not a standalone Sears. Lots of little stores there too, each with its own rules.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have had a Prime membership for a little over 2 years now. Our primary use is the streaming video we access through our Roku 3. That alone justifies the membership in my book. We also buy enough using the prime free shipping to justify it as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom