American Sniper

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I seriously doubt history will remember Kyle or American Sniper in the same way it does Audie Murphy and "To Hell and Back " or Alvin York and "Sargent York ".

I didn't see anything that impressed me other than gruesome graphics were better......ho humm.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not yet.

Today on the Alan Combs show, the former Governor of Minnesota, Jesse Ventura, equated Chris Kyles tour to Nazi's in WWII.

That is all.

What a POS.

http://radio.foxnews.com/2015/02/03/jesse-ventura-on-chris-kyle-do-you-think-the-nazis-have-heroes/
Jesse Ventura On Chris Kyle: ‘Do You Think The Nazis Have Heroes?’

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2015/02/04/jesse-ventura-attacks-chris-kyles-service-the-nazis-had-heroes-too/
Jesse Ventura Attacks Chris Kyle’s Service: ‘The Nazis Had Heroes, Too’
by Kipp Jones 4 Feb 2015 Los Angeles, CA

http://hotair.com/archives/2015/02/04/jesse-ventura-on-chris-kyle-the-nazis-had-heroes-too-you-know/
Jesse Ventura on Chris Kyle: The Nazis had heroes too, you know
posted at 4:01 pm on February 4, 2015 by Allahpundit

Last edited:

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He is obviously wrong. The Nazis had no heroes, and on top of that, they couldn't shoot straight. The Russians had the big hero sniper Vassili Zaitsev, but the Nazis did not. Comparing our invasion of Iraq to Germany's invasion of Poland is SO wrong. I mean, Germany invaded Poland under the false flag that the Poles attacked the Gleiwitz radio station; we invaded Iraq because they carried out the 9/11 attacks. The Nazis were fighting communists, our sacred allies, while we are spreading Democracy.
That Ventura is one screwball dude.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
He is obviously wrong. The Nazis had no heroes, and on top of that, they couldn't shoot straight. The Russians had the big hero sniper Vassili Zaitsev, but the Nazis did not.

Wrong: Germany did have it's famous sniper. In fact there was a famous sniper team: Josef Allerberger and Matthäus Hetzenauer with a combined 602 confirmed kills. They were just as famous as Zaitsev at the time.

Comparing our invasion of Iraq to Germany's invasion of Poland is SO wrong. I mean, Germany invaded Poland under the false flag that the Poles attacked the Gleiwitz radio station; we invaded Iraq because they carried out the 9/11 attacks.

Wrong: At no point did we invade Iraq because THEY carried out 9/11. By the time the invasion had begun, then gov't already knew that the terrorists were largely from Saudi Arabia. Iraq had everything to do with WMD's and harboring terrorists, not that they carried out the attack.

The Nazis were fighting communists, our sacred allies, while we are spreading Democracy.

Wong: Our alliance with Russia during WWII was tenuous at best. "any friend of my enemy is my friend" is how we got involved coordinating with the Russians. Sure, communism is bad, but the Nazi's were worse. We just happened to have the same goal. Things quickly cooled after the close of the war because of our political differences.

That Ventura is one screwball dude.
This I agree with

Lots of wrong facts here.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh, so the Nazis DID have heroes? My bad.

When do we invade Saudi Arabia? I mean, we've been at war with "terrorism" for over a year now, and folks still seem to be antsy about it. It's time we extracted some payback on those Saudis.

Latest posts

Top Bottom