America's #1 wanted fugitive: an 18 year old bandit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JRSherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Every time one of these Threads from the Dead! comes back to life, I feel strangely obliged to read it.

For this one, the only good descriptive word I can find is. . . .

wow.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Every time one of these Threads from the Dead! comes back to life, I feel strangely obliged to read it.

For this one, the only good descriptive word I can find is. . . .

wow.

:bighug: I know ... like it has changed ANY AT ALL since the last time we saw it ... :shocked:

Although I do enjoy re-visiting a certain banned member's polls from time to time ... :wink2:

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hay OSA. I couldn't afford to get all u guise a present, so I'm just going to bump this thread. Merry Christmas! :wave:

SoonerBorn is a favorite child, so he gets an extra present since he seems to have lost his old one. Her ya go buddy:

www.posters.ws_images_343636_chris_farley.jpg

Once again we have reached that wonderful time of year. Merry Christmas OSA. I hope it finds you healthy and happy.

This annual bump serves to both spread good holiday cheer and save this thread for posterity should the server gain an appetite for old threads again. This is the Mona Lisa of OSA threads and we must be careful with it. Hard to believe it has been 2 years.

I love you all in the most creepy way imaginable.

Sincerely,
RidgeHunter

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Criminals , sexual deviants, and war criminals rock.
Insomniacs suck. I'm sorry that I tell it how it is [hurrrrhumph]. If you can't listen to the truth just go home to your bourgeois "living room" and sit on your sofa, beneath that disgusting rectangular thing that you call art, and
let complacence smother you in your miserable little "life".

Merry Christmas everybody!

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Please MLR Ryan, the time for debate has passed. I promise you, my dear newbie, there will be other parties. None quite like this, but there will be other parties.

I urge you all to simply leave your good holiday wishes and other happy thoughts in this thread. No arguing, no debate, no anger. Just happy thoughts and quite reflection over the beauty inherent in this thread.

Your friend,
RidgeHunter

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just read most of this thread for the first time ever. I wanted to point out that this thread has so much mis-spelling its incredible.

Happy Kwanza to you all!

Latest posts

Top Bottom