America's #1 wanted fugitive: an 18 year old bandit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Let's see...John Denver, baby boomers, bad laws and male rape....

What's the name of this forum again?

Mother rapers. Father stabbers. Father rapers! Father rapers sitting right there on the bench next to me! Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria! What this thread is missing is the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man:

afarm4.static.flickr.com_3196_3157228250_c52b6d9188.jpg

benjamin-benjamin

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
More of an agnostic, I was raised in a christian school from pre-to 6th grade, it was SCHOVED down my throat so when I had a chance to hear another opinion I decided until I saw logical proof, there was a God, I just didnt know if it was a Him or her, or from the Bible or Happy Carebear Fun-land, I try to stay consistent in my beliefs of natural selection, most people will disagree with my views, but is that not the way the world works? you disagree with me, I disagree with you, then we bomb each other!

And I do believe in a so called "moral code" I just dont believe there are any consequences outside of this physical realm if you do not follow them, if there are....well then **** me right? but what if were both wrong and the Mormons got it right? Or the Jews? What about Catholicism?

I dont know about everyone else, but when almost half of your church's parish's have child molestor's either present or were at one time, I kind of shy away. Any religion that disallows a man to be with a woman, and in turn makes the man think it is acceptable to touch little boys, is just sickening in my mind.

Couple of things.
1. curious if you believe that we have a moral code (which has things that can put us in positions to benefit other people than ourselves) than it obviously came from some what of a higher power, why would there not be any conquences? why not just have no moral code at all..... you don't even really need to answer, just something to think about..
2. You remind me of my wife when i 1st meet her. She told me that she didn't even really know if there was a God at all and she had catholicism shoved down her throat her whole life. So just for the record i heavily disagree with the way "religion" has approached you.
3. To lump christianity as whole in with some of the decisions Catholics make is no different than me saying that i hate all males because some of the rape, espically when the bible specifically condemns the approach that catholics take on the above subject.
1 tim. 4: 1-4
1The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons. 2Such teachings come through hypocritical liars, whose consciences have been seared as with a hot iron. 3They forbid people to marry and order them to abstain from certain foods, which God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and who know the truth.

4. If you believe that you truly have the truth than you shouldn't be worried about anyone questioning you, and unfortunetly most people involved in religion won't even study the bible with me because when i point out biblically where they are wrong they just shut down. I say that to say this, you can be an intelligent, logical, christian.

anyways, didn't mean to type so much.... this is just something that i enjoy talking about....

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mother rapers. Father stabbers. Father rapers! Father rapers sitting right there on the bench next to me! Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria! What this thread is missing is the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man:

afarm4.static.flickr.com_3196_3157228250_c52b6d9188.jpg

Where did you get my picture? I remember posing for that, right after a wild night with Barbie and Skipper.

Latest posts

Top Bottom