America's #1 wanted fugitive: an 18 year old bandit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well Duh! OSA.
Where you been Books?

I've been at a Christmas party with "a bunch of inbred once again entitled silver spoon eating snobs, who in their right mind can say they are a christian and yet be told or tell someone else to follow the law of other men, who are FAR more twisted than this so called "Heaven" would ever allow."

Unfortunately, someone spiked the punch, but I managed to avoid the guy staring at my butt, he was haninging with the Muppets, humming "Take me Home, Country Roads." I got out of there with my dignity intact.

Maverick21

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been at a Christmas party with "a bunch of inbred once again entitled silver spoon eating snobs, who in their right mind can say they are a christian and yet be told or tell someone else to follow the law of other men, who are FAR more twisted than this so called "Heaven" would ever allow."

Unfortunately, someone spiked the punch, but I managed to avoid the guy staring at my butt, he was haninging with the Muppets, humming "Take me Home, Country Roads." I got out of there with my dignity intact.

Well I would try to avoid him at all costs if he is a politician. Ask him if he is a convict. If he is then you can trust him. I'm sure that the several years in prison made him less likely to rape you.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Criminals , sexual deviants, and war criminals rock.
Insomniacs suck. I'm sorry that I tell it how it is [hurrrrhumph]. If you can't listen to the truth just go home to your bourgeois "living room" and sit on your sofa, beneath that disgusting rectangular thing that you call art, and
let complacence smother you in your miserable little "life".

SoonerBorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just make sure he knows.....

atheawesomer.com_photos_2009_09_091109_stache_2.jpg

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I Like to think that he knows already. His mother and I are not pushing too hard. He has his own life. If he rejects the mustache life we're prepared to accept that. We just want to make sure he knows what's available to him.

I won't lie. If he chooses the mustache, I'll crow about it to anyone who'll listen. If he doesn't, well, that's his choice, and I support it.

guns are dumb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You obviously are of the school that no one schould think for themselves or have an opinion, everyone has the right to life and happiness correct? who are you or anyone to say what it is, some people do some F*cked up things in the privacy of their own home, some people do them to strangers, we stole the country from a bunch of indians, did we not have the right to try? I think we did, and we were successful depending on how you measure success, the point I am trying to make is who are you and I to try and set the rules for others, Hell who is congress, a bunch of entitled pre-andpost baby boomers? who is parliament? a bunch of inbred once again entitled silver spoon eating snobs, who in their right mind can say they are a christian and yet be told or tell someone else to follow the law of other men, who are FAR more twisted than this so called "Heaven" would ever allow.

My point is every "man" that has ever written a law, has either directly or indirectly cause Murder, Rape, and Fear, so how are politicians any different than a rapist, take for example Douche Huckabee, he indirectly caused the death of 4 innocent police officers in Seattle by pardoning Maurice Clemmons, his judgment call caused murder, how is that any different, its not in fact I believe it to be worse, I will take 1 million con-men and befriend them before I would ever trust a career politician who's humble intellect we so daftly take as fact.

So, because we have laws, we have people that break those laws? The criminal is the result of the law? Do you not think a crime/misconduct has to happen (be invented) prior to the law against it?

...anyway, back to arguing with the fencepost.

Latest posts

Top Bottom