America's #1 wanted fugitive: an 18 year old bandit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
actually i do like your answer. (not to get too off topic) i have had some debates with athiests (which i am assuming you are, correct me if i am wrong) and my biggest problem is the inconsistency in their thinking, for a group that claims to be logical, i have struggled with the fact that most will not support suicide, or draw lines in the sand with moral issues, then claim there is no moral line?? So i respect (although heavily disagree) the fact that you are consistent in your line of thinking.
so as far as debating, i really don't think we can debate because we are using 2 different frames of reference (mine being the bible as well as some type of moral "code") and yours being darwinisn, so to debate with such different reference points will only result in pointless banter.

Your thoughts??

More of an agnostic, I was raised in a christian school from pre-to 6th grade, it was SCHOVED down my throat so when I had a chance to hear another opinion I decided until I saw logical proof, there was a God, I just didnt know if it was a Him or her, or from the Bible or Happy Carebear Fun-land, I try to stay consistent in my beliefs of natural selection, most people will disagree with my views, but is that not the way the world works? you disagree with me, I disagree with you, then we bomb each other!

And I do believe in a so called "moral code" I just dont believe there are any consequences outside of this physical realm if you do not follow them, if there are....well then **** me right? but what if were both wrong and the Mormons got it right? Or the Jews? What about Catholicism?

I dont know about everyone else, but when almost half of your church's parish's have child molestor's either present or were at one time, I kind of shy away. Any religion that disallows a man to be with a woman, and in turn makes the man think it is acceptable to touch little boys, is just sickening in my mind.

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
While this is true guys, please don't get off topic on us.

Back to the topic at hand. If it wasn't for people like WOODROW WILSON and JOHN D. ROCKAFELLER we would all have FREE LIMITLESS PANCAKES given to us by AUNT JEMIMA!!!!!

You are foolish and probably think that JFK was actually shot by a bolt action rifle from a book depository window following 2 successive misses.....how fast can you follow up shots with a bolt action and still HIT YOUR TARGET, not to mention his face was blasted out the front, kind of hard for the forces of gravity to do a 180 and push his face out the way the bullet came from now isnt it ?

If you mock something you know NOTHING OF, this is true ignorance.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You are foolish and probably think that JFK was actually shot by a bolt action rifle from a book depository window following 2 successive misses.....how fast can you follow up shots with a bolt action and still HIT YOUR TARGET, not to mention his face was blasted out the front, kind of hard for the forces of gravity to do a 180 and push his face out the way the bullet came from now isnt it ?

If you mock something you know NOTHING OF, this is true ignorance.

What?

Are you just cracking jokes and am I unusually slow (a trait I have been known to have), or are you groping around for a lucid thought?

I was spoofing your impassioned line about Henry Ford and Edison putting the kibosh to our free limitless electricity.

If my use of sarcasm and humor as a response to ideas and theories I do not agree with is somehow more offensive than your somewhat disturbing, anger-filled posts and half-censored curse words, I apologize. I was not aware.

Forgive me if my strange sense of humor has cheapened this discussion, but I am not altogether sure what the JFK assassination has to do with it, nor why the topic keeps changing course and growing more bizarre.

Carry on.

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What?

Are you just cracking jokes and am I unusually slow (a trait I have been known to have), or are you groping around for a lucid thought?

I was spoofing your impassioned line about Henry Ford and Edison putting the kibosh to our free limitless electricity.

If my use of sarcasm and humor as a response to ideas and theories I do not agree with is somehow more offensive than your somewhat disturbing, anger-filled posts and half-censored curse words, I apologize. I was not aware.

Forgive me if my strange sense of humor has cheapened this discussion, but I am not altogether sure what the JFK assassination has to do with it, nor why the topic keeps changing course and growing more bizarre.

Carry on.

Because everything has something to do with everything, what happened 100 years ago, has an impact on today, no matter how small or insignificant, or world-view changing the event may be determines the course of the future, I am not speaking of anything such as fate, because that is where "choice" comes into play, there are always different routes any one person can take, but ultimately the outcome lies not in just individual choice, but in the control of the few who "provide" their "services" to us.

Think of it this way, if there were no "federal reserve" and you and I could barter our individual talents or skill-sets for one another's, and you could CHOOSE to pay taxes and live off the grid, or live in the woods in a Cabin with no electricity or running water, and grow your own REAL food, in total and actual control of your life, free of responsibility, would Colton the Bandit exist? yes probably, would it be a media free-for-all, not if there were no "media" which again is a controlled entity, so where does it end and begin?
Which came first? The Crime? or the Control? :soldiers:

larkinmusic

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Because everything has something to do with everything, what happened 100 years ago, has an impact on today, no matter how small or insignificant, or world-view changing the event may be determines the course of the future, I am not speaking of anything such as fate, because that is where "choice" comes into play, there are always different routes any one person can take, but ultimately the outcome lies not in just individual choice, but in the control of the few who "provide" their "services" to us.

Think of it this way, if there were no "federal reserve" and you and I could barter our individual talents or skill-sets for one another's, and you could CHOOSE to pay taxes and live off the grid, or live in the woods in a Cabin with no electricity or running water, and grow your own REAL food, in total and actual control of your life, free of responsibility, would Colton the Bandit exist? yes probably, would it be a media free-for-all, not if there were no "media" which again is a controlled entity, so where does it end and begin?
Which came first? The Crime? or the Control? :soldiers:

I had to steal it.

[Broken External Image]

Latest posts

Top Bottom