America's #1 wanted fugitive: an 18 year old bandit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This thread needs a sticky.

No, not a sticky. Look below for my post from page 2. I can spot greatness in it's infancy. We need a read only section to hold threads like this after they have played out.

We sooo need a classics or hall of fame section for OSA posts.

ZombieHunter, with all due respect, after making statements such as "men have the right to try and rape women", do you really expect people to take you seriously?

Story. True story. A few years ago I found myself in downtown Tulsa on an errand, a place I generally avoid if at all possible. Lunch time and walking down 4th street, I passed the hole in the wall dive bar that has long been a fixture of downtown, Orpha's Lounge.

As I walked passed the door, it swung open and and a wild-eyed intoxicated vagrant was thrust out of the door. I being the person nearest to him at the time, he took it as an opportunity to speak incoherently on a number of nonsensical subjects to me. I walked, looking straight ahead as he skipped and danced around me for the next block until he walked into the intersection singing a slurred version of the late John Denver's "Sunshine on my Shoulders". A car honked at him, and his attention was diverted long enough for me to slip away.

Anyways, to make a weird story short, this thread is closest thing to his inane ramblings as I have heard since that day.

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, not a sticky. Look below for my post from page 2. I can spot greatness in it's infancy. We need a read only section to hold threads like this after they have played out.

ZombieHunter, with all due respect, after making statements such as "men have the right to try and rape women", do you really expect people to take you seriously?

Story. True story. A few years ago I found myself in downtown Tulsa on an errand, a place I generally avoid if at all possible. Lunch time and walking down 4th street, I passed the hole in the wall dive bar that has long been a fixture of downtown, Orpha's Lounge.

As I walked passed the door, it swung open and and a wild-eyed intoxicated vagrant was thrust out of the door. I being the person nearest to him at the time, he took it as an opportunity to speak incoherently on a number of nonsensical subjects to me. I walked, looking straight ahead as he skipped and danced around me for the next block until he walked into the intersection singing a slurred version of the late John Denver's "Sunshine on my Shoulders". A car honked at him, and his attention was diverted long enough for me to slip away.

Anyways, to make a weird story short, this thread is closest thing to his inane ramblings as I have heard since that day.

You obviously are of the school that no one schould think for themselves or have an opinion, everyone has the right to life and happiness correct? who are you or anyone to say what it is, some people do some F*cked up things in the privacy of their own home, some people do them to strangers, we stole the country from a bunch of indians, did we not have the right to try? I think we did, and we were successful depending on how you measure success, the point I am trying to make is who are you and I to try and set the rules for others, Hell who is congress, a bunch of entitled pre-andpost baby boomers? who is parliament? a bunch of inbred once again entitled silver spoon eating snobs, who in their right mind can say they are a christian and yet be told or tell someone else to follow the law of other men, who are FAR more twisted than this so called "Heaven" would ever allow.

My point is every "man" that has ever written a law, has either directly or indirectly cause Murder, Rape, and Fear, so how are politicians any different than a rapist, take for example Douche Huckabee, he indirectly caused the death of 4 innocent police officers in Seattle by pardoning Maurice Clemmons, his judgment call caused murder, how is that any different, its not in fact I believe it to be worse, I will take 1 million con-men and befriend them before I would ever trust a career politician who's humble intellect we so daftly take as fact.

Maverick21

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You obviously are of the school that no one schould think for themselves or have an opinion, everyone has the right to life and happiness correct? who are you or anyone to say what it is, some people do some F*cked up things in the privacy of their own home, some people do them to strangers, we stole the country from a bunch of indians, did we not have the right to try? I think we did, and we were successful depending on how you measure success, the point I am trying to make is who are you and I to try and set the rules for others, Hell who is congress, a bunch of entitled pre-andpost baby boomers? who is parliament? a bunch of inbred once again entitled silver spoon eating snobs, who in their right mind can say they are a christian and yet be told or tell someone else to follow the law of other men, who are FAR more twisted than this so called "Heaven" would ever allow.

My point is every "man" that has ever written a law, has either directly or indirectly cause Murder, Rape, and Fear, so how are politicians any different than a rapist, take for example Douche Huckabee, he indirectly caused the death of 4 innocent police officers in Seattle by pardoning Maurice Clemmons, his judgment call caused murder, how is that any different, its not in fact I believe it to be worse, I will take 1 million con-men and befriend them before I would ever trust a career politician who's humble intellect we so daftly take as fact.

Good Point. I'm pretty sure I read an article about a man who was stabbed, raped, and robbed because this law was created in New York.

"Citizens may not greet each other by “putting one’s thumb to the nose and wiggling the fingers”

Good luck with those con-men buddie of yours. I'm sure that will bring your life many more pleasures than one politician. I mean, he could lie to you....

Latest posts

Top Bottom