America's #1 wanted fugitive: an 18 year old bandit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benjamin-benjamin

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Honestly you wont like the answer, Darwinism at it's finest, Natural Selection, Sure he does, and the woman also has a chance to learn to defend herself and do so with brutal force, wanna answer me a quick ? Who Gave What Power to and how do you accquire the right armies? and war? long answer short, YOU TAKE IT!

actually i do like your answer. (not to get too off topic) i have had some debates with athiests (which i am assuming you are, correct me if i am wrong) and my biggest problem is the inconsistency in their thinking, for a group that claims to be logical, i have struggled with the fact that most will not support suicide, or draw lines in the sand with moral issues, then claim there is no moral line?? So i respect (although heavily disagree) the fact that you are consistent in your line of thinking.
so as far as debating, i really don't think we can debate because we are using 2 different frames of reference (mine being the bible as well as some type of moral "code") and yours being darwinisn, so to debate with such different reference points will only result in pointless banter.

Your thoughts??

guns are dumb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Honestly you wont like the answer, Darwinism at it's finest, Natural Selection, Sure he does, and the woman also has a chance to learn to defend herself and do so with brutal force, wanna answer me a quick ? Who Gave What Power to and how do you accquire the right armies? and war? long answer short, YOU TAKE IT!

afarm3.static.flickr.com_2627_4192188401_96727fe52f_o.png

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some of you need to learn how to use the quote tags.

Took the words right out of my mouth, looks like they are replying to their own posts.

While this is true guys, please don't get off topic on us.

Back to the topic at hand. If it wasn't for people like WOODROW WILSON and JOHN D. ROCKAFELLER we would all have FREE LIMITLESS PANCAKES given to us by AUNT JEMIMA!!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom