Ammo Sightings--Lawton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonDough

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I live over by the new academy.....ima go video tape all the resident ammo hounds camping out for the first opening of ammotopia.......LOL

And sell Bratwurst...(FOR 65 DOLLARS A PIECE) HAHAHAHA : )

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BTW - apparently the 67th street WM morning crowd didn't show there today. I picked up a few 225 count boxes of Remington .22LR, and they also had .40, .45, .380, .38+P, and a couple of others as well as different rifle calibers including .308. No 9mm or .223 that I saw though.

Tumbleweed

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got up early today to get some drinks/supplies. Snooty mart had 9mm fmj and .45 fmj, federal defense and pdx1 as of an hour ago. I got a box of federals deer thug to try in my .243. It's a bonded 90 gr. that should be a good hunting round if my rifle likes it.

tntrex

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It's finished and painted. I believe that they are stocking the store right now... Opening day can't be too far away from Target.
Target is slated to open on July 29th. That whole "Lawton Marketplace" is a monster!

If its anything like the Academy I have been to in Texas, this is great for Lawton and surrounding areas. My wife is also excited about the Target being in southwest Oklahoma. What a great project someone made happen for Lawton.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If its anything like the Academy I have been to in Texas, this is great for Lawton and surrounding areas. My wife is also excited about the Target being in southwest Oklahoma. What a great project someone made happen for Lawton.

From everything that I saw during the fights at the City Council in Lawton over the Target project vs the 2nd Street debacle, THE driving force that got this thru the council was Dr. Rosemary Bellino. She didn't play politics as many of the councilpersons do.

Dave

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ACADEMY opens FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Couldn't believe, Wal-Mart actually had several boxes of 7.62x39 on the shelf at 10pm last night.

Things are looking up.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wonder about something. I got a flyer from Academy about their big opening and it mentioned that they price match!!! I wonder if that holds on ammo also.

I'm guessing that they will say "only if the other place has it in stock".

Dave

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Our Low Price Commitment – Price Matching

Academy Sports + Outdoors is committed to offering you the best brands and products at low prices - everyday. In fact, we guarantee it. If you find a lower price somewhere else on an identical product, bring us the ad and we'll gladly match it.

A. Guidelines for Price Matching: We match prices in the following types of competitor ads:

1) We will match any local retailer's current advertised price on an identical, in stock item within seven days of the date of the advertisement.

2) Customers must present the print advertisement at the register.

3) Item purchased must be identical to the item in the current advertisement (brand, size, quantity, color, type, flavor, etc.).

B. Price Matching Exclusions: Unfortunately, we do not match prices in the following types of competitor ads:

1) Items requiring a separate purchase to get the advertised price (example: buy item A to get item B for $x).

2) Items with no actual price requiring a purchase to get a free product (example: buy both items A and B to get item C for free).

3) Internet pricing or items from online retailers (other than academy.com), even retailers advertising an in-store price.

4) Competitor coupons for a certain amount or percentage off of an item.

5) Clearance, special orders, closeouts, installation, sales tax or other tax promotions, used items, gift card offers, display products, non-branded items, or going out of business sales.

6) Ads offering a percentage discount on an item.

7) Buy one, get one free ads with no actual price shown.

8) Ads where the actual price cannot be determined.

9) Misprinted or erroneous ads or item prices.

10) Ads from outside of the store's local trade territory.

11) Ads offering manufacturers or other instant or mail-in rebates.

12) Membership club or loyalty programs (example: items requiring a club card for purchase)

13) Items for sale under a timed event (example: early bird, door busters) or in an expired ad.

JonDough

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BRATWURST..............GET YUR BRATWURST............

heheheheheee : )

Seriously........ I'm amped for Academy to be here. We've gone up to OKC several many times to purchase guns from them (and others) and it's gunna be really cool to be able to be within spittin distance of one now! Long past due! I think i'll wait a while till the hoards stop storming the building before i go in n look around. I'm just glad the ammo whores are starting to slow down. Cuz it ain't gunna get better till that crap stops.

But untill then i'll sell these sausages for 65 bucks a pop...LOLOL : )

Ya'll have a great weekend!!!!!

P.S. I seariously wanted to write "BRATWURSTS 65.00 EA..will trade for ammo" on my truck and drive around the parkin lot playin ice cream truck music...just to see how many people would laugh : )but dammit i hadda come to work instead! : )

Latest posts

Top Bottom