Another Kydex project

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeffsoward

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jeff, when you are ready to start doing outside work, both GC and I are wanting holsters for multiple guns and mag holders. Whenever it is convenient for you ... thanks man!!

For those of you who have only seen pics of Jeff's work, I have seen (and played with) the finished product upclose and personal. Whatever Jeff is charging is a good deal ... We have several holsters from this, that or the other manufacturer, including my custom offset holster for USPSA and Jeff's work is top-notch.

I am looking forward to a whole new set of gear!!
I just ordered some olive drab, so when it comes in, I'll let you know and we'll get to work on it. but I also have some pink coming. you sure you don't want a pink one? ;)

Good work, I need one made for a cell phone... When you get around to it!
What kind of phone is it? If I have something here, I'll work on a template.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Would you like to try one for a J Frame? I want an IWB along the lines of the RM Low Rider design by rmholsters.com. He doesn't make them for wheel guns but dang are they nice for a semi auto! I have three of them...G19, G30sf and a PPK/S. I would like something like that for my 642.

jeffsoward

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Would you like to try one for a J Frame? I want an IWB along the lines of the RM Low Rider design by rmholsters.com. He doesn't make them for wheel guns but dang are they nice for a semi auto! I have three of them...G19, G30sf and a PPK/S. I would like something like that for my 642.

I'd definitely give it a shot. His holsters don't look too difficult.

n8thegr8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ai386.photobucket.com_albums_oo308_jeffsoward_2010_10_06092655.jpg
[/QUOTE]

just out of curiosity, what is that dongle you have hooked up to your computer?

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry to bring this back up from October. I was looking at doing my own holsters for my pistols and remember seeing Jeff showing his progress. BTW Jeff, that holster looks freaking good!

Do you have any new pictures of holsters/mag pouches you've made? What tools do you use to form the holsters? Also does anyone know of a Kydex supplier in the Tulsa area? Thanks!

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry to bring this back up from October. I was looking at doing my own holsters for my pistols and remember seeing Jeff showing his progress. BTW Jeff, that holster looks freaking good!

Do you have any new pictures of holsters/mag pouches you've made? What tools do you use to form the holsters? Also does anyone know of a Kydex supplier in the Tulsa area? Thanks!

You might give Tulsa Plastics a call.

Latest posts

Top Bottom