Another Kydex project

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gator-1

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
wow a good job. do you form it with a heat gun? When you form the holster did you have the mag in the kydex as it was heated? Any special problems, besides the stiffness you encountered on your project? Thanks for the pictures again it looks like a good job, and well finished

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
wow a good job. do you form it with a heat gun? When you form the holster did you have the mag in the kydex as it was heated? Any special problems, besides the stiffness you encountered on your project? Thanks for the pictures again it looks like a good job, and well finished

I purchased a kydex holster from a glocktalk member and it looked like complete ass. I heated it up and remolded/cut it how I wanted, let it cool just a tad, then put my Glock back in the holster and shaped it how I wanted it to look. It did not do any damage to it. I wouldn't heat it up with my gun in the holster as it gets pretty damn hot and will melt the lower on the gun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom