Another shooting last night. Indianapolis

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very good question . . . even before the lock down it didn't seem like this was as common during Trump's administration.

I really don’t want to turn this into a political argument. BUT, it does seem like these events occur more often with a Democratic Regime in office. I would be curious to know if there really is any correlation.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
F7ED5265-E33F-47D9-9D83-12D5E0EF6E90.png

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Probably the only option if working at Fedex. I guess the shooter missed that page of the handbook.

I'm sure it is... another reason to adopt the "SHALL NOT COMPLY" attitude, or work on finding another work. I've carried on the job for many years, even when it was prohibited (by the employer, not by law).

Eff 'em. I can always find another job, I can't find another life.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I really don’t want to turn this into a political argument. BUT, it does seem like these events occur more often with a Democratic Regime in office. I would be curious to know if there really is any correlation.

I assume their explanation would be that crazy right wingers become enraged and want to kill innocent people when their side is out of power. This time especially, since Trump got all the crazies ginned up.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Except they're not all crazy white right-wingers. In fact, though some of them are, there seem to be JUST as many who are minorities, immigrants or leftists.

So it seems by my reckoning, anyways.

Latest posts

Top Bottom