Any cat experts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well my poor ole kitty has kidney disease, so it sounds like I get to try some special foods for her that give here appropriate nutrients for the condition and just keep her comfortable. As long as she otherwise appears to be the same kitty I always knew, we'll move forward. When she changes, I guess it will be time to make some decisions. It was a pretty crappy day.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well my poor ole kitty has kidney disease, so it sounds like I get to try some special foods for her that give here appropriate nutrients for the condition and just keep her comfortable. As long as she otherwise appears to be the same kitty I always knew, we'll move forward. When she changes, I guess it will be time to make some decisions. It was a pretty crappy day.
Been through this exact thing and you are right, it makes for a crappy day. Make your furry friend as comfortable as you can and give them a few extra hugs and rubs and enjoy them as much as you are allowed.

My wife and I have lost 3 pets in the last year and a half and it's one of the most difficult things to go through. I wish you the best.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

That sucks man. I know how that goes, though we found out way to late. Heart goes out for you and your family.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Friend of mine had a cat with the same issue... she was able to keep him going for many years in that condition. She did spend a ton of money on him at times, though...

Personally, my cats I'm not that attached to.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I'm going through the same thing with my old GSD. I KNOW what's coming so he's getting the royal treatment right now. Dammit, I will NEVER learn, I guess. How many times have I said "I'm NEVER having another dog again!" since I've been here??

Life just wouldn't be the same without our pets, though, would it? They are worth every bit of it. Hopefully the new food will help.

Latest posts

Top Bottom