any classes with openings for this saturday

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sofapizza

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:thumb:does anyone know somewhere here in the city that has atleast two openings for ccw class this sat. H&h is almost full and me and freind cant make it by before they will probably filled. any suggestions would be appreciated
:thumb:

morganjokc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Check the OSBI website and give Yvonne Merritt ( i think thats spelled right) a call, she is out of union city. She is putting on a class for us Saturday. We already have 8 going but she didnt sound like she would mind if more came. Its a bit of a drive but she only charges $35. She lives at US-81 and SW 15th in union city to give you an idea of how far away it is.

Its worth a try....

sofapizza

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Check the OSBI website and give Yvonne Merritt ( i think thats spelled right) a call, she is out of union city. She is putting on a class for us Saturday. We already have 8 going but she didnt sound like she would mind if more came. Its a bit of a drive but she only charges $35. She lives at US-81 and SW 15th in union city to give you an idea of how far away it is.

Its worth a try....

Thank will definitely check that out

Cue

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IF you can make it to Tulsa. we always have openings with 3 licensed instructors teaching the class.

Latest posts

Top Bottom