Any other members of Oil Capital Rod and Gun Club?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peanut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The white boards are for stapling targets to.
I also have steel targets and stands/hangers but no where to store them out there.
It's a huge pain to have to load those up each time but the enjoyment from shooting the steel always makes it worth it.
One reason you would not want to leave your steel there is because someone with a 30/06 AP would gladdly put some holes in them for you.

O

OkieGentleman

Does the Oil Capital Rod and Gun ever lease a bus and go to Canada, to go fishing in the summer? I used to live next to a tour bus driver that drove members of a fishing club in OKC to Canada 2 or 3 trips a summer. He had some funny stories about his trips. I don't remember him ever saying the name of the club and I always wondered which club it was.

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does the Oil Capital Rod and Gun ever lease a bus and go to Canada, to go fishing in the summer? I used to live next to a tour bus driver that drove members of a fishing club in OKC to Canada 2 or 3 trips a summer. He had some funny stories about his trips. I don't remember him ever saying the name of the club and I always wondered which club it was.

Years ago we did that. Also once upon a time, back in the 1960-1970's OCR&GC even owned a bus, which was used primarily for fishing trips out to all the then-new Corps of Engineers lakes in the 3 state region. The back end of the bus had a rack to hold outboard motors. In those days, it was common to rent an aluminum boat, but provide your own motor.

Latest posts

Top Bottom