Any Shops That Paint Whole Truck with Bedliner?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My truck needs paint. It had pretty heavy hail damage when I bought it and I'm not paying to remove all of that and repaint. A new truck would be a better idea than to sink that much into a 2006 F150. It's in good mechanical shape and I expect it'll go at least another 100k miles.

I'm kinda digging some of the trucks and Jeeps done in bedliner. It's easy enough to do but I don't have a compressor or a place to spray it. Any shops around OKC that do this? I would drive a little if the shop is reputable and reasonable.

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bedliner is a lot about the prep, or it peels. Think about this, do a light sand and then do a semi gloss or satin gloss Rustoleum, I think that's called "murdered." There's a shop on SW 15 and about a block west of May, could do it, but you may not get out of there alive.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Call Corvette Body Works off of S Pen. I been dealing with Bob for 30 some years. Hes a straight shooter and his work is perfection at a fair price. Tell him I referred you.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bedliner adds alot of weight to your vehicle.

If it were me, I would sand it and shoot it with red or gray primer and carry on.

SiGArmed

Deplorable
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bedliner adds alot of weight to your vehicle.

If it were me, I would sand it and shoot it with red or gray primer and carry on.

Maybe 100lbs? Wouldn't call that a lot of weight. Lot of dudes leave that much weight rolling around their beds in Bud Light cans lol.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wrecked my F350 pretty bad in 2022. Gonna have to get it painted anyway, so I decided to do bedliner.

Linex in Tulsa was overpriced, and they are lax about disassembly and prep.

Went went Justin at Speedliner and couldn't be more pleased. Dude is 100% solid America first kinda guy. Did a fantastic job. Would recommend in a haertbeat.

Latest posts

Top Bottom