Any Shops That Paint Whole Truck with Bedliner?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shakel65

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a suburban a few years ago. Lined top to bottom. I loved it. Very easy to clean and looked super cool. No regrets here.

Attachments

• 20190714_122145.jpg
    20190714_122145.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 0

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve seen a lot of guys online use the “turbo can” of rustoleum with great success. Not a professional option by any means but I’ll never look at a “rattle can” paint job the same.
I actually thought about the hammered finish. It’s a alkyd enamel which was once used on cars. It would definitely look different and hide the hail damage somewhat, but I saw some complete liner jobs and that’s undoubtedly much more durable, so it gets the nod.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I kinda wanna do this to my truck too. I don't mind having a dent or ding here and there but the paint kinda needs to be dealt with. I don't want my baby rusting away.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I kinda wanna do this to my truck too. I don't mind having a dent or ding here and there but the paint kinda needs to be dealt with. I don't want my baby rusting away.
Exactly! I think it looks cool on some vehicles too. It's not everyone's cup of tea but would fit right in with my truck and what I have intended for it.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Exactly! I think it looks cool on some vehicles too. It's not everyone's cup of tea but would fit right in with my truck and what I have intended for it.

The more I think about it the more I think I'm gonna buy some sandpaper and a case of camo Rustoleum and turn Grumpy and a couple of pre-teen boys I know loose on it. Grumpy used to do some light bodywork here and there :naughty: :naughty: and those boys NEVER miss a chance to play around with ANYTHING in the garage. I wonder how that, with bedliner in the bed and on the bottom panels would look ... 🤔🤔🤔 Haha! I could get me a @swampratt special and be a cool kid, too. Plus, it'd give the boys something to do. Summer is boring them to death!

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The more I think about it the more I think I'm gonna buy some sandpaper and a case of camo Rustoleum and turn Grumpy and a couple of pre-teen boys I know loose on it. Grumpy used to do some light bodywork here and there :naughty: :naughty: and those boys NEVER miss a chance to play around with ANYTHING in the garage. I wonder how that, with bedliner in the bed and on the bottom panels would look ... 🤔🤔🤔 Haha! I could get me a @swampratt special and be a cool kid, too. Plus, it'd give the boys something to do. Summer is boring them to death!
If you want to really make their day, go buy them a compressor with at least 5CFM capacity at Harbor Freight (sell it after) and the Raptor liner kits off of amazon. You'll have a new bedliner paint job for well under $1000!

That's exactly what I would do normally, but I'm lazy and don't really have the time to invest. I'm slow too. HA!

Latest posts

Top Bottom