Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Pretty pumped up. Got the mag extension for the 11/87 youth gun that will be Mrs dlbleak HD gun.
000CAA3B-2F62-46BE-AA32-95E6BCE8C9BD.jpeg

zipty6

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My stripped WWSD2020 lower arrived yesterday. I pre-ordered on Jan 21 and was wondering if it would get here by Christmas.

The proprietary KE Arms selector gets here Tuesday. All other parts have been waiting here for months. All that is left is to cut the PDQ notch, then install the PDQ and selector.

My WWSD2020 build is done. I didn't stick with the recommended parts list, but it came out pretty well. I put details in the What Would Stoner Do 2020 thread.

WWSDa01SM.jpg

WWSDa02SM.jpg

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good luck with the whole "should be " thing ! :cool:
Good luck is needed when " should be" is used orderd 2000 bullets on 11/26 and said "should be" here the 3rd didn't ship till 12/8. Today according to tracking still in transit with a delivery date of 12/30. Over a freaking month.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was lucky enough to score 1050 rds of .40 this morning for a song. I still carry my PPQ .40 and I have a P226 in .40 so caliber is still good with me.
That's so cool. I'm really happy for you. I had a 40 back in the day when I didn't know much about handguns. The 40 was a hand me down. I was a rifle/shotgun user for hunting (that I did a lot) Pistols were for snakes and whatever you might run into when you fish. When I started getting into the sport of shooting, I jumped on the 9mm thing and listened to all the 40 is a worthless cal and pretty much gave my 40 away. Have missed it ever since and had no idea it would be as valuable as it is now. I loved the way it shot but it is what it is.
Great score buddy.

n2soonerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's so cool. I'm really happy for you. I had a 40 back in the day when I didn't know much about handguns. The 40 was a hand me down. I was a rifle/shotgun user for hunting (that I did a lot) Pistols were for snakes and whatever you might run into when you fish. When I started getting into the sport of shooting, I jumped on the 9mm thing and listened to all the 40 is a worthless cal and pretty much gave my 40 away. Have missed it ever since and had no idea it would be as valuable as it is now. I loved the way it shot but it is what it is.
Great score buddy.
If you need some .40 just let me know.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mail call was good today. Got 6 22 pop bottle metal targets and some white box ammo fmj 45. This is cool because I reached a plateau of the number of factory 45 ammo (brass for reloading). Now I can shoot the ammo I find to buy which I've been reluctant to do till certain numbers I wanted to have in stock. With the number of factory ammo I have, I have the proper amount that I feel I want and add to my brass for reloading. I've got all the lead I will need, powder.....you can never have enough powder but I have a few lbs (not the number of lbs I want on hand to start re-loading). I'll do that when I get the amount I want on hand and reload with what I find. Silly but that's ok.
22 targets and ammo.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom