Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beau B

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just picked up this romeo5 red dot from @devildog88
It’s pretty sweet! Definitely more compact than the Vortex Spitfire I had on this pistol. No etched reticle, just a red dot but it co-witnesses with the flip up sights really nicely. Hopefully sight it in tomorrow.
F779969D-B989-4219-B2D3-D51892461FB3.jpeg

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just picked up this romeo5 red dot from @devildog88
It’s pretty sweet! Definitely more compact than the Vortex Spitfire I had on this pistol. No etched reticle, just a red dot but it co-witnesses with the flip up sights really nicely. Hopefully sight it in tomorrow.
View attachment 197204
I have the same on my Ruger. Very compact and low drag.
IMG_20201006_150620.jpg

Beau B

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have the same on my Ruger. Very compact and low drag.
That’s a folding backpack gun, I definitely don’t mind making the overall profile a little smaller.
The Vortex fit fine in the bag and I like it quite a lot but it’s a little big and chunky for such a compact gun. I think this’ll be a better fit.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That’s a folding backpack gun, I definitely don’t mind making the overall profile a little smaller.
The Vortex fit fine in the bag and I like it quite a lot but it’s a little big and chunky for such a compact gun. I think this’ll be a better fit.
Should. I've been thinking about building something similar, but then someone has an FN or Sig forsale and I'm like "ooo look, shiny object"

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got some Lapua brass in today. Box was supposed to have QTY-100. Got a little bonus because my box had 102!
View attachment 197222
My favorite! I love how they always seem to throw 1 or 2 more in.

My Bergara in 65 would print Sub 3/4 MOA with Hornady brass, but after switching to fire formed Lapua, it will do a .332" 5 shot @100 off a bag and no wind.

Latest posts

Top Bottom