Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"Fine", in Female, usually means that you are in deep doo-doo if you persist in doing whatever it is that you are either doing or want to do. Example...

Man says: "Honey I'm going to spend about $2,000 to buy yet another a gun that I don't need, but I just want."
Woman responds: "Another gun...Hmm. Fine. You just go right ahead and do that. Never mind that I wanted to buy several hundreds of dollars worth of shoes that I might wear once."

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dang, I can't wait: I didn't actually physically get this in my hands today, but I bought it today and it should be here; in the flesh; shortly.
And yes, I am going to shoot it. I guess you could say that I kinda like these things...

It will be at our next ENS, which will be coming soon.

Gold Plated PPKS.jpg

Sted-E Ed-E

LET’S GO BRANDON!
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dang, I can't wait: I didn't actually physically get this in my hands today, but I bought it today and it should be here; in the flesh; shortly. I guess you could say that I kinda like these things...

And yes, I am going to shoot it. It must View attachment 197448 It will be at our next ENS, which will be coming soon.

View attachment 197448
Y’all better have Joel’s money! Or you don’t wanna know what’s gonna happen next!

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dang, I can't wait: I didn't actually physically get this in my hands today, but I bought it today and it should be here; in the flesh; shortly. I guess you could say that I kinda like these things...

And yes, I am going to shoot it. It must View attachment 197448 It will be at our next ENS, which will be coming soon.

View attachment 197448

That's a real beauty!

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This pistol will never see Kydex. I need to get a holster that is maybe lined with something that will protect the finish. I’m thinking something like the Silent Thunder maybe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This pistol will never see Kydex. I need to get a holster that is maybe lined with something that will protect the finish. I’m thinking something like the Silent Thunder maybe?

That's a possibility. Or a brown horse hide GS2 fully lined!

Sted-E Ed-E

LET’S GO BRANDON!
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Just hire someone to follow you around with it on a velvet pillow and a white glove. I assume this will be your dueling pistol!

Latest posts

Top Bottom