Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beau B

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here’s a little sacrilege for you all..kydex holster from CMCH for my Scorpion! Plus some standard base plates for the mags because a guy that’s dense enough to order kydex for a 1911 is also dense enough to accidentally order mags with baseplates for a compact instead of a full size.
76934C31-9833-4E7B-8A67-B928A62C5FB2.jpeg
D705A96C-0A5B-4E5B-911A-BD26AA96A5C7.jpeg

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
These Karl Nills Grips came in the mail today and I promptly put them on a PPK-L in 7.65mm (.32ACP). I've always wanted as set of these and now, I have them. They are two piece, but you have to look real hard to see the fit. They snapped right on and fit the PPK frame as expected; perfectly.
Nils1.jpg
Nils2.jpg
Nils3.jpg
Nils4.jpg

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My oldest daughter will be 40 in July, pretty lady with real skilz. she is an awesome woman, does martial arts with multiple black belts, very creative, she sews and does projects with my grandaughters and her sister. Master gardener and does lots of canning and dehydrated food.She is the business head of my family, provides financial overwatch for all of us and during the last couple years has dealt with alot of crap, yet keeps her cool. I would be a mess without her help.She commutes about 35- 45 miles a day through the busiest part of KC metro and is a manager at a medical physicians mgmt organization. Girl's plate is full every day.
She likes range time, her and her husband have an indoor range membership, but she shoots their 6" model66 357 S&w and her husbands full size S&W mp. I think she really wants her own carry rig now.
So for Christmas I got her a new Glock 26 with night sights, 2-12 rnd and 2-10rnd mags full of defensive ammo and a bag full of 9 mm ball to learn her new gun with and a Hornady car safe for her vehicle. I will let her figure out her own holster likes.
Her level of personal integrity, calm warrior in a garden temperment and observant momma wolf situational awareness makes her an armed asset in the community .
Your daughter sounds like a wonderful person.....you have every right to be very, very proud of her. Someone like her doesn't come along every day.....CONGRATS....!!!

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My Form 1 finally got approved the other day, wanted to make a short barreled 10/22. Another weird 10/22 with no Ruger parts for the safe. Well the mags are Ruger, everything else is aftermarket. Ought to be a fun plinker!
View attachment 240360View attachment 240361
That is one cool looking 10/22!
I have my eye on a takedown with threaded barrel for a can. Or a Browning BL-22 grade II in Maple furniture…. Decisions decisions decisions

Latest posts

Top Bottom