Anyone Else Dress up For Halloween?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mhphoto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife and I were stick figures a few years back. Seeing us coming out of the darkness in the distance must've been creepy as hell.

i23.photobucket.com_albums_b375_randy25rhoads_halloween31_Version2.jpg

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife and I were stick figures a few years back. Seeing us coming out of the darkness in the distance must've been creepy as hell.

That is a cool idea! How did you pull it off? Black clothes, flexible glow sticks? Where'd you get the sticks?

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Honestly that's one day I'd really like too dress up and go out, but I'm always in the woods trying to live out my fantasy of killing a Halloween buck. I usually miss all the Halloween parties surrounding it for the same reason. My addiction controls me.

I know one guy that shares your passion.

Its-the-Great-Pumpkin-Charlie-Brown.jpg
On Halloween night, the Great Halloween Buck rises from his pumpkin patch and flies through the air with his bag of toys to all the children.

rings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some friends and I dress up, go out on our motorcycles and hand out candy to kiddos...talk about big fun!

As many times as Ive done this I still occasionally forget to zip up my bag and dump candy on the highway at 60+...OOPS!!

mhphoto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is a cool idea! How did you pull it off? Black clothes, flexible glow sticks? Where'd you get the sticks?

Thanks! We actually stole the idea from a youtube video. We just wore black pants and black hoodies, got a bunch of the long glow sticks, and used a lot of packing tape.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Top Bottom