Anyone see Obama whine about losing gun control vote? :loser:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

porscheman2944

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think he is a little upset, They broke in for a special report for him to explain that 90% of American wanted this but yet he lost. He said the NRA railroaded this vote on the legislation. He said he was upset that people accused him of using the Newtown families to push this. The sad thing is I don't know if he really believes what he is saying or if he is just that delusional. I am sure he is going to keep pushing for things to have a safe country like his home town of Chicago is. . . Oh wait. . I have written many letters to congressmen and senators but we need to remember that this is not over and not to let our guard down. I don't mind background checks I carry a gun for a living, but I also know I don't want the government with an agenda telling me what is best for me and protecting my family when they don't have a clue. . . Biden can stick his shotgun. . . .

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He's a spoiled brat who didn't get his way. Boo hoo. Of course he was trying to paint the no voters as heartless.
He was just going on and on about how he couldn't believe it. He mentioned that some people were afraid a gun registry would be created and how the bill was written so that was illegal.

What he doesn't get is that WE DON'T TRUST HIM!

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The only way 90% of peeps would like some gun control is....if somehow they were lead to believe we have no gun control, of course that's not possible. :lmfao:

Reaction score
That means we have to support the senators who stood strong and start stroking out some fundraising checks. Mayors against Gun Violence will be doing the same to help their cause I can promise you that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom