Anyone see Obama whine about losing gun control vote? :loser:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sometimes when you are personally invested in something, it's hard to take a defeat. That being said, when someone thinks they are being clever, and they get caught, they sometimes get angry.

Confused yet?

Sgt Dog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Didn't see it but I'm sick to death of these clowns volunteering that they speak for all Americans. Only thing worse is the media who choses to let that claim stand when they know better.

Instead of recognize the sizable number of Americans who oppose their measures they make the NRA is their favorite whipping boy. Seems they forgot that a large slice of people feel it necessary to hire a lobbying group for one reason, and that is because politicians don't listen. For once I'd like the media to make note that before the prevalence of gun control zealots the NRA's cheif mission was safety and education. When they put the NRA out there, as far as I'm concerned it translates to a list of names that include most of us here and on every other gun forum on the web.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He's a spoiled brat who didn't get his way. Boo hoo. Of course he was trying to paint the no voters as heartless.
He was just going on and on about how he couldn't believe it. He mentioned that some people were afraid a gun registry would be created and how the bill was written so that was illegal.

What he doesn't get is that WE DON'T TRUST HIM!

He CAN'T believe it! His mind can't grasp the idea that that most people don't believe more gun control as a solution any more. Everyone knows that "90%" figure was complete B.S. except him.

4GFirearms

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have heard this "90% of Americans support gun control" several times today...... Where did this BS figure come from???? Some more made up BS that those JACKASSES have come up with????? It pisses me off to see and hear the BS that they speak, but it sure was nice to see nobama whining........

Latest posts

Top Bottom