Are guns basically your only hobby?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hworth18

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My other hobbies besides guns are cars and building/refinishing plastic model and diecast WWII aircraft.
10003-3.jpg

Last edited:

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Many people listed readings as a hobby. I didn’t, as I view reading as a basic life need, similar to breathing, rather than liesure. So, I’ll add reading to my hobby list.

Right?? If I'm not reading a half dozen books at a time -- sewing/any kind of needlework (right now I'm trying to teach myself to tat. 😵😵😵 I don't get it. At all. But I will. Eventually.), gardening (ALL different kinds but right now if it's about 4 season gardening I HAVE to have it), philosophy/religion (all kinds, not just Christian works), leisure (lots of chicks read romance novels but that **** kills brain cells IMHO. Right not I'm in the beginning stages of the Ingersoll Lockwood series of books -- The Last President is the one I'm working on now), pet/animal care (cuz one can't ever know too much about animals), shooting (of course. Right now I'm re-reading one of Mike Seeklander's titles and dry firing), current events (The Dying Citizen), herbals/foraging ( In another life I must have been one of those gals who lived in the woods and NEVER saw other people -- and if I did, well I hid from them), cooking (esp. baking but I've been wanting to try some African recipes so ... I'm also wanting to start utilizing some of the "weeds" we have in Oklahoma as garden plants. Why not?? A salad is a salad, right?? Why not eat something that grows without any help from me?? 🤷) and re-reading one of the classics (right now it's Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury) -- I feel like I'm slacking somehow ... 🤷

I swear I will be reading a book when I'm on my deathbed ...

Last edited:

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A thread on uranium glass on ARFCOM started me down the rabbit hole of collecting it. I just bought a blacklight to show off it's glow.

OMG I haven't been in Ar-15.com in YEARS ... 😂😂 I was kinda random anyway ... I would post a bunch for a while and then disappear for a while ... Rinse, repeat ... 🤷🤷 Some of those guys on the OKForum weren't happy unless they were causing trouble. And they caused the mods over there a LOT of trouble before they finally just shut them down. I'm not sure I've been back over there for any length of time since. (And yes, there was the gangbang of Grumpy ... Which I honestly don't remember at all. I'd have to go back and try to find it. I think the only reason I have any recollection now is you said something about it in a thread a while back. That WAS you, wasn't it?? God getting old and forgetful is SUCH a PITA. 🤦🤦🤦 On the other hand every day is a bright new shiny one with no regerts!! 😉🤗😘)

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OMG I haven't been in Ar-15.com in YEARS ... 😂😂 I was kinda random anyway ... I would post a bunch for a while and then disappear for a while ... Rinse, repeat ... 🤷🤷 Some of those guys on the OKForum weren't happy unless they were causing trouble. And they caused the mods over there a LOT of trouble before they finally just shut them down. I'm not sure I've been back over there for any length of time since. (And yes, there was the gangbang of Grumpy ... Which I honestly don't remember at all. I'd have to go back and try to find it. I think the only reason I have any recollection now is you said something about it in a thread a while back. That WAS you, wasn't it?? God getting old and forgetful is SUCH a PITA. 🤦🤦🤦 On the other hand every day is a bright new shiny one with no regerts!! 😉🤗😘)
I'm not sure I follow. I haven't said anything negative about him. I have no Knowledge of any "gangbang" especially on ARFCOM. I usually just post in general discussion there. I haven't been to the Oklahoma HTF section in a long while.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not sure I follow. I haven't said anything negative about him. I have no Knowledge of any "gangbang" especially on ARFCOM. I usually just post in general discussion there. I haven't been to the Oklahoma HTF section in a long while.

I might have you confused with another member here. 🤷🤷 Apparently Grumpy got sideways with some of the in-tribe over there. I don't really remember cuz I don't take anything anybody says on the interwebz seriously. Anyway, OKHT was where I hung out until some the guys got the bighead and started giving mods hell. Life's too short for that kibd a angst.

New day, new adventure as far as I'm concerned. I remember some of the screen names of the "riff-raff" but I'll not say because a couple of them are using the same screen name over here. We're all older and tireder now. I'll not back down -- I'll just walk away now but there was a day that if you wanted to bring it I'd be your huckleberry. 🙄🙄 I was such a dumbass ... 😂😂😂

But in the end my memory is short on that kinda stuff -- cuz it was more about the the dance than it was the music.

Latest posts

Top Bottom