Are OC'ers getting more static from the general public, or those carrying concealed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimeradams

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't any reason to have a problem with OC, myself. I only saw my first OC'er this past Monday morning at the Sand Springs Wal-Mart. It was an older gentleman with what appeared to be a Ruger .22 in a nice black nylon holster. No one gave him a second look, which is as it should be.

vooduchikn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I rarely get a sideways look. I definitely have not had any one "lecture me". Besides a lady confirming her suspicions that I normally carry CC, nothing.

I'd use the "we are all on the same team" line with the CCrs that get pissy about OC.

After all, aren't we?

DeerAssassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I rarely get a sideways look. I definitely have not had any one "lecture me". Besides a lady confirming her suspicions that I normally carry CC, nothing.

I'd use the "we are all on the same team" line with the CCrs that get pissy about OC.

After all, aren't we?

Not really. Theres the "2nd Amendment" team which things the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed, then theres the "I'm only cool with the guns/rights that I support" team. They could include anti-oc'ers, anti black rifles, etc. Sucks but thats how it is.

Latest posts

Top Bottom