Are we doomed?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Just watched a guy get out of his vehicle and roll up the windows and push his key fob beep boop! And walk away.

Only thing wrong was it was a jeep and the top was down.
What are you securing that I can't just lean over and grab what I want?
Was it this guy?

1724442721858.png

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just watched a guy get out of his vehicle and roll up the windows and push his key fob beep boop! And walk away.

When I managed a "major electronics retail store" back in the '90's, I had a young man come in asking whether a car alarm we sold would work on his Suzuki. (Can't recall the name of the model, but it was similar to a Jeep.) That particular car alarm had sensors that would attach to the door and the door frame and go off when they were separated by opening the door.

He wanted to buy a really expensive stereo for his Suzuki and wanted to make sure the alarm would protect it.

We went out so I could check the clearances between the door and the door frame, and I immediately saw his problem. He had a Suzuki with a soft top. I told him the alarm wouldn't help him, and when he asked me why, I pulled out my pocket knife and stated that something like this was all the thief would need.

Just to be honest with the whole deal, I told him I wouldn't even sell him an alarm. So, yeah, this is a problem that has been going on for decades.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was getting close to losing my patience the other day while waiting for this guy to pull out onto SW 19th in Moore. It felt like he took 5 minutes to turn west onto 19th, even though he had plenty of chances to do so safely. I mean, there were so many opportunities!

When he finally decided to move, he did so at a ridiculously slow pace. I pulled out in that same window and as I went to pass him, I noticed he was alone in the car, with all the windows rolled up, wearing a mask. After I added those factors together, along with the fact that he was driving a Subaru wagon, it began to make sense. Ten bucks says I know who he voted for, and likely campaigns for.

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

You were just wanting to steal all his little duckies on the dash!😁😁😁

Latest posts

Top Bottom