Are you a member with less than 100 posts?? If so ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We almost had a contest in genfirearms.....

Really?? What did I miss??? Man ... I hate it when I miss something ... :P

I've been around quite a while but don't post much. I learn a lot more and am entertained a lot more by reading what everyone else posts.

I was actually referred by a friend when I had a .270 that wasn't shooting as well as I'd like and I was thinking about selling it. He said there was a minimum post count for the classifieds, so I'd better get started.

I never did sell the rifle, but I keep hanging around just for the fun of it.

Actually, it IS more fun when more people post ... What's the worst that can happen?? It's just the intrawebz ... :rotflmao:

I read almost daily but will rarely post. Found after glock talk surf one day.

I venture over there every once in a while ... but I'm a lurker just about everywhere but here ...

I was here for post #12 ��

:woot: :rotflmao: I dunno what was so offensive about that ... I swear I was just trying to defend you guys' honor ... :wink2:

easy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guess I qualify. Low post count, sometimes what I'm thinking has already been posted, or maybe you really won't need my opinion anyway.
How did I find this place? While looking for somewhere outside of CA to get a life, OK showed up. We bit and are now here. In the process I figured I should find out about the laws and what folks here do IRT firearms. There was another forum but I didn't like it enough to hang out over there. So here I am. Yay?

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guess I qualify. Low post count, sometimes what I'm thinking has already been posted, or maybe you really won't need my opinion anyway.
How did I find this place? While looking for somewhere outside of CA to get a life, OK showed up. We bit and are now here. In the process I figured I should find out about the laws and what folks here do IRT firearms. There was another forum but I didn't like it enough to hang out over there. So here I am. Yay?

:woot: We are glad to have you ... And if I don't piss you off at least once ... sometimes twice ... then you haven't lived. Apparently I can be a real mess ... :P BUT you are welcome to PM me with any issues you have. If you are being a dingaling, I'll tell you so ... If you are not, I'll tell the other guy he's being a dingaling ... :wink2: Either way, we'll get it worked out ... :P

Reddirttj

New to the site!
Reaction score
1st post. Been hiding in the weeds for a short time. I've hit the forum a few times by by just coming across it while looking for info in other places. I spend a little time on Jeepforum, Centurion, Expedition Portal and other offroad forums when I can. I don't post often in any forum, so I'm surprised I'm doing this.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1st post. Been hiding in the weeds for a short time. I've hit the forum a few times by by just coming across it while looking for info in other places. I spend a little time on Jeepforum, Centurion, Expedition Portal and other offroad forums when I can. I don't post often in any forum, so I'm surprised I'm doing this.

:rotflmao: Ah-HA!! A lurker!! :woot: Glad to see you here ... Welcome to OSA! :wave:

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

now we have your address, live GPS location, cell number and SSN. welcome to the 4m!

Sundance

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Joined a while back looking for information on firearms, looking to meet people with similar interest and found myself reading more than posting. I'm not sure of the actual post count since I believe the site crashed one time a while back and I lost what I had at that time. It's entertaining to read some of the back and forth on here. I have met a few members and imagine I'll meet more in the future.

silvius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I found out about it on another Oklahoma forum; I think it was Speed Tribe. Joined OK Shooters quite a while ago but I haven't been here for a long time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom