Are you a member with less than 100 posts?? If so ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gldnflash23

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been a member since Nov. 2008. 89 posts. Found the sight while looking for a gun. Had some bad experiences with a couple of folks so quit posting but come and look everyday at certain forums.

Pretty much the same, here for the classifieds mainly, I stick to 7 or 8 subforums. I found the site from a co-worker. I am not part of the good ol' boys club and I guess you could say my views are radical so instead of getting into an internet shoving match I just lurk. Lots of good local info that I make a daily stop.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pretty much the same, here for the classifieds mainly, I stick to 7 or 8 subforums. I found the site from a co-worker. I am not part of the good ol' boys club and I guess you could say my views are radical so instead of getting into an internet shoving match I just lurk. Lots of good local info that I make a daily stop.

:rotflmao: I'm surprised every single day that I log on and am not banned! :wink2:

whoops, I am over 100

That's okay ... I just looked and so far it looks like rugerdude is the "oldest" guy here ...

dhish

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not too chatty, but I do enjoy reading the posts. I have several things that keep me busy, so I haven't kept up with the forums lately. So excuse me while I catch up. Oh, did a search and find this site. Lurked for a year or two before joining.

tim003

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been a member here for more than 7.5 years and post count is .07 per day, I guess I am not very talkative, lol. I worked more than 10 hours a day and 6 days a week and on my free time I have to spend quality time with the family. When I get a chance then I come in here read the general discussion and the classified ads. I have met some very nice members here throughout the years.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Friends pointed me to the forum. I read it just about every day. Haven't posted much because I don't have much to say - and usually find answers to my questions in the search tool.

Started reloading to save money (and shoot more)... have nearly "saved" my way into the poorhouse :oops3:

Now I shoot just so I can empty the brass, reclaim the lead, and start over :hithead:.

Heh heh
Everybody gets into reloading to save money.

Nobody ever saved money

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heh heh
Everybody gets into reloading to save money.

Nobody ever saved money

This ... GC started reloading when we were shooting every night and going to matches every weekend. In my beady little brain I IMMEDIATELY started calculating how much more I could practice now that I had a LOT more boo-leettttts for the XX amount of dollars that one case of Blazer Brass 9mm used to cost us ... :P

Poor GC ... :disappoin :wink2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom