Armed march.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
th

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I want nothing to do with it.
Why in the world would you march to/against our State Capitol when they've been very supportive to Oklahomans? You got a problem take your unhappy ass to DC and see how far that gets ya......
I agree. I don’t understand why someone in our state would do it. I won’t. I don’t have a problem with our state. I would like to see them pass some legislation to further protect the 2A here though. We need to all call and write our reps to urge them to do it. Asking for the same thing would be best.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How about a march with everyone wearing these carrying signs thanking legislators for supporting our right to bear arms? Mayne lighten thing s up a bit?

Now that is a great idea. Really any kind of arm like doll arms, etc. Twist it around and make fun of the people trying to paint us as gun totting lunatics.

Mr E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Getting my good clothes on and guns all situated to march and assert my rights. :rolleyes:

Don't want to over do it, how do I look? I am even holding that gun in my right hand just like they do on the TV shows!

cstoxen_1334274266_X095_7020_9.jpg
I see a finger on the trigger that doesn't need to be there! Other hand it doing it right. =)

Latest posts

Top Bottom