Armed march.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davek

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, it's stupid now that people associate Hawaiian shirts with this. Just after Christmas, I ran across a sale of Tommy Bahama shirts, all 50-60% off, but decided against it for this stupid reason. Later on I kicked myself somewhat because they are fantastic silk Hawaiian shirts, but knowing my luck, I'd have a group of snowflakes confront me over wearing one. If I even have the slightest mark on my record, I will not be able to keep the licenses I require for my work. Now I have to consider not buying things like Hawaiian shirts in order to avoid possible confrontation. Damn these folks!

I'm kinda angry about Hawaiian shirts being corrupted. I'm retiring "soon" and was planning to base my entire wardrobe around a collection of them.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm kinda angry about Hawaiian shirts being corrupted. I'm retiring "soon" and was planning to base my entire wardrobe around a collection of them.

THIS^^^
Where is the Hawaiian shirt of Walter Mathau, Rodney Dangerfield, Frankie Avalon and Thurston Howell III? Appropriated and desecrated by ruffians.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well the CIA started it in the 80’s so...
AHA finally I can prove that my tendriles are sunk more Deedply into Langley than your's are. Donald O'Connor was clad in an hawaaian shirt dancing with a donkey in the 1940's. I've finally caught you! You're an imposter! The feeling is delicious!

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
AHA finally I can prove that my tendriles are sunk more Deedply into Langley than your's are. Donald O'Connor was clad in an hawaaian shirt dancing with a donkey in the 1940's. I've finally caught you! You're an imposter! The feeling is delicious!
So did Elvis, but he was no Julia Child.

Last edited:

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So did Elvis, but he was no Julia Childs.
People should read WHITE NOISE to see the similarities between Elvis and Hitler, but they should read anything to see his genius as a culinary artist. I do not know if Julia Child is on the record, but I think she might have had an opinion about Elvis's favorite sandwich: peanutbutter, bananas, bacon, jelly, all ensconsed in a hollowed out loaf of white bread. I don't know if you know what Julia Child thought about that but maybe you can provide a link smart guy.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
People should read WHITE NOISE to see the similarities between Elvis and Hitler, but they should read anything to see his genius as a culinary artist. I do not know if Julia Child is on the record, but I think she might have had an opinion about Elvis's favorite sandwich: peanutbutter, bananas, bacon, jelly, all ensconsed in a hollowed out loaf of white bread. I don't know if you know what Julia Child thought about that but maybe you can provide a link smart guy.
Oh I can do you one better than that! ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom