Armlist guys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nemesis

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This is the second (or third) time I've emailed an armslist seller with a firm "I'll take it" and he says ok. We're supposed to meet, he doesn't respond, etc.

Oh well.

Edited to add: I emailed him again. He said he sold the gun along with some others. That, even though I said, "I'll take it" and he said, "Let's meet on thursday" yadda yadda.

Whatever.

Last edited:

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It sucks but its just the interwebz. It doesnt irk me enough to make a thread about it though (im not taking a "jab" at you though, im just sayin').

USN-SCW-Ret

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sometimes, if it's a real good deal and I'm 2nd or 3rd, and the 1st guy has him waiting, I'll offer more money to the seller. And lots of times if they need the money now or because I have more money to offer, they sell, sometimes.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I have been stood up by Armslist-ers a few times. That's just one of the reasons I prefer to deal with OSA-ers.

XPerties

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm being stood up right now. I feel like I'm in high school again. I turned down 2 offers for him because he insured me he would be here. 3 hours and no reply yet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom