Asking for prayer.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SgtMojo67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well my father-in-laws girlfriend (been together 6 years, basically common law) has stage 4 cancer. She is on hospice and isn't expected to make it to the weekend. The nurse said her heart is shutting down. She was given medication tonight to make her "comfortable". I'm not too sure she will make it through the night. She has a 19 year old son and a 16 year old daughter. Their dad passed away when Danielle was 4. They have no other family here. My wife and I look at Josh and Danielle as family. Anyhow, I ask for prayer for strength, wisdom, comfort, and understanding. Josh is not ready to take on a 16 year old alone. Also my father in law is emotionally drained and I'm not sure how he will handle it. It is going to be a tuff week coming up. Thanks for letting me share. We all appreciate the prayers. God Bless....

Bob

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry to hear. Sadly, most of us can totally identify all too well with the pain of cancer in the family.

Prayers offerred!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom