assault rifles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

300WSM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh, i dont know about weapons either. Generally "weapon" is a term used for a tool that has done harm to a person. I dont have any weapons. Maybe a hole punch or a meat getter, but no weapons.

Reaction score
So quit pretending to be smart.

Boy that's the pot calling the kettle black right there. Lol, you miss the point entirely. It's not about the ANTI's (for whom, you're right - the words don't matter - as I said) - nor is it about YOU (as I said) - it's about (as I said) - the fence sitters. Hey, the world doesn't revolve around you - sorry to break it to you.

Why would you choose to make a personal attack in blatent violation of the forum rules, just because I make a cogent, legitimate point? That just shows your utter weakness in your 'argument'.

And just for you, any time I am talking to fence riders or "newbs", Im going to add assault to all my guns. Assault 1911, Assault Glock, Assault Deer Rifle.

Gee that's great; thanks. Go for it dude. You are a mental child, obviously - probably an actual one - 15, 16, 17? Tell me when to stop.

Funny how NRA, GOA, and all the leaders of gun rights groups agree with me 100%, but none of them agree with you on this issue. You must be 'smarter' than all of them - lmbo. Have fun in your own little world.

Notice that you didn't even address my point, but rather dodged it by repeating what I already demonstrated to be not the point - it's not about YOU or the ANTIs, as you want to keep emphasizing.

keeter990

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who gives a **** what you call it? They have all been used and were all designed to assault people or defensive strongholds, buildings, etc.

If you already have the other staples get the garand! Nothng like assaulting something with a 30-06 battle rifle!

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gee that's great; thanks. Go for it dude. You are a mental child, obviously - probably an actual one - 15, 16, 17? Tell me when to stop.

Funny how NRA, GOA, and all the leaders of gun rights groups agree with me 100%, but none of them agree with you on this issue. You must be 'smarter' than all of them - lmbo. Have fun in your own little world.

Notice that you didn't even address my point, but rather dodged it by repeating what I already demonstrated to be not the point - it's not about YOU or the ANTIs, as you want to keep emphasizing.

Yup, thats me, the mental child.

And as for the name calling, I guess welcome to my level... werd.

If the NRA, GOA and all the leaders of gun rights groups want to waste time and fight terminology rather than upholding the constitution,.. they are welcome to do so. Regardless of title, we are guaranteed the right to obtain and carry said firearm, be it a target rifle, a sporting rifle, or... wait for it,... an ASSAULT RIFLE. Doesnt matter what its called, we have the right to own it.

As for your point, if you would read, I addressed your "fence riders and newbs" crowd. The term isnt going to sway them as long as they are informed about the function. Term is superfluous. As william said, a rose by any other name would smell as sweet.

:preocc::hypnotize::tounge2::hypnotize::preocc:

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They are if one chooses to call them such. So quit pretending to be smart.
The anti's don't view the gun any different than they did and they know not to try to rehash it. Regardless of shoulder things that go up, magazine round count, blah blah blah, the people (majority) have spoken. So the term is superfluous.

And just for you, any time I am talking to fence riders or "newbs", Im going to add assault to all my guns. Assault 1911, Assault Glock, Assault Deer Rifle.

Oh,Whitey....this is a post even I can understand.

:sunbath:

keeter990

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yup, thats me, the mental child.

And as for the name calling, I guess welcome to my level... werd.

If the NRA, GOA and all the leaders of gun rights groups want to waste time and fight terminology rather than upholding the constitution,.. they are welcome to do so. Regardless of title, we are guaranteed the right to obtain and carry said firearm, be it a target rifle, a sporting rifle, or... wait for it,... an ASSAULT RIFLE. Doesnt matter what its called, we have the right to own it.

As for your point, if you would read, I addressed your "fence riders and newbs" crowd. The term isnt going to sway them as long as they are informed about the function. Term is superfluous. As william said, a rose by any other name would smell as sweet.

:preocc::hypnotize::tounge2::hypnotize::preocc:

Shhhh... Don't say the A word.

Latest posts

Top Bottom