assault rifles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What piece of regulation states that? I googled it and came up with Title 18 Section 921 which is referenced even on Wikipedia but upon investigation of the revised Section 921 the term isn't listed. I believe that's an outdated term that isn't in use anymore.

I like GMThunder's suggestions although a .308 would probably be my choice.

I guess youre actually right,... if the parts of 478 that defined SAW were dropped in 04, I guess the term no longer exists...

justinsaneok

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey everyone , I am trying to extend my gun collection in another direction, I am wanting to get some more assault style rifles, what I have now 2 AR-15's, 2 AK-47's, 3 SKS's and 1 MAK 90, does anyone know of anything different, that is legal to own, and does not cost a fortune? basically I want things that are semi auto, hi-cap magazine fed, caliber does not really matter to me., I am not asking to buy anything from OSA members, just for any help letting me know what other assault rifles are out there

FN SCAR

claricSTi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does any here have an FN SCAR? I'd love to see one in person. I've only seen pictures, never held one. :rubhands:

I know your'e in OKC but Sportsworld here in T-town has one. It's nice but I definitely wouldn't spend money on one. I know color shouldn't be an issue but it also bugs me that FN FDE colors don't match(I know the reasoning behind this but still would prefer it to be a solid shade).

Latest posts

Top Bottom