ATF seizes toy guns?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fustigate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

MDT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did I miss something? At about 0:15 you see the red tip of the AS rifle, after he removes the inner bbl and such, the upper he shows at 4:15 has no red tip. I think he swapped uppers. Please tell me if I missed something.

Phildo64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did I miss something? At about 0:15 you see the red tip of the AS rifle, after he removes the inner bbl and such, the upper he shows at 4:15 has no red tip. I think he swapped uppers. Please tell me if I missed something.

Go to YouTube and read his description. It was a joke.

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Keep watching, he switches the lower too (easiest way to tell is the pistol grip). I loved the video myself. He tore down an entire airsoft rifle just for our entertainment. Loved how he kept calling it military grade and talking about the quality coming out. And how the rifling and trigger were just suddenly there. Have to give him an A for effort, most people wouldn't have actually removed every screw and pin just for fun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom