Bersa Thunder Pro UC!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sanjuro82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been think of picking up one these in 9mm. I'm a sucker for carry pistols with external hammers. I heard nothing but good things about these pistol and I love the price!

And then I saw this video....

http://www.bersa.com/videos/test.html

:shocked: Good Lord that's impressive for a pistol in this price range! Now I'm getting one for sure! Anyone else have any experience with this little gem?

Thor20003

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am a big fan of these. I am particularly fond of the older Bersa Ultra Compact and Firestorm Mini's (pre pro model) because they don't have the rail.

If you are ok buying online, check Bud's or Cheaperthandirt. These guns have been the best kept secret for a while and are now becoming more common and the prices are going up. I think prices went up about $50 January 1st.

IMO, these are perfect for carry.

The pro UC is also now imported in .40S&W also. It used to only be available in the FS Mini40.

Let me know if you have any questions.

luvmykalashnikov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wifes carry gun is the uc 9. She loves it and I really enjoy shooting it. It is accurate for a carry gun, and the trigger is definitely acceptable, and gets better in time. I have ran it dirty and it has never missed a beat with a variety of ammo.

Thor20003

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The trigger is very crisp. The first shot of course taking a little more effort because of the double action. After each shot the trigger resets nicely, basically forcing your finger back into position and ready for the next shot.

A buddy and I went shooting the other day with our Bersa's and a Sig. The anticipation on the Sig trigger was much worse (wondering when it was going to finally fire) and did not have as firm of a reset as the Bersa trigger.

As a testimony of how well I like these, I will say that I have 6 and would not trade them for any other handgun on the market, regardless of price. It is my opinion that you will not find a better gun for the money.

Latest posts

Top Bottom