Best place for BDU's in Tulsa?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twotonevert

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There was a surplus shop on memorial just north of 11th that had a really good selection of stuff. It's been a few years but I would assume they are still there. The one you mentioned in BA at 71st & lynn lane doesn't really seem to have very much. My kid did buy a canteen and a belt once though.

The boy and are having lunch at Long John Silvers at Yale and Admiral. We will check that out in a few minutes. Do you remember the name?

Sent from my DROIDX using Forum Runner

twotonevert

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Found what I needed at BP Tactical. Great guy and good selection. He had the best belts of anywhere I had been. I decided on an Instructors Belts, reinforced and velcro closure. You guys are right about a good belt, makes a huge difference. I dont feel like my belt is pinching me trying to support my holster. Now I just need to save my pennies for the thigh rig.

murphy j

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its at 11th and Urbana. He didnt have what i needed.

My mistake. The 11th & Frankfort is their other address.

The Police supply on admiral was closed.

Figures. Wasn't sure that they'd be open today, but figured I'd throw it out there anyway.

There was a surplus shop on memorial just north of 11th that had a really good selection of stuff. It's been a few years but I would assume they are still there. The one you mentioned in BA at 71st & lynn lane doesn't really seem to have very much. My kid did buy a canteen and a belt once though.

That store on 11th & Memorial has been closed for a few years now. The owner's health got real bad from what I hear and the store didn't get run like it should have. It was always one of my favorites. The one in BA does have a bit of surplus, but I think it's mainly a Boy Scout and camping supply more than anything else. Nice people though.

twotonevert

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My mistake. The 11th & Frankfort is their other address.

Figures. Wasn't sure that they'd be open today, but figured I'd throw it out there anyway.

That store on 11th & Memorial has been closed for a few years now. The owner's health got real bad from what I hear and the store didn't get run like it should have. It was always one of my favorites. The one in BA does have a bit of surplus, but I think it's mainly a Boy Scout and camping supply more than anything else. Nice people though.

No problem at all, I appreciate the suggestions. I need to get back to BP Tactical. They have some cool stuff.

Latest posts

Top Bottom