Best place to stay in Las Vegas?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keelty

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Fat Boy Tactical will head to Las Vegas in January for shot show. What recommendations does OKShooters have as the place to stay and eat and gamble?

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1. Red Rock - off the strip and very nice!
2. MGM - Nice, on the strip and classic.
3. New York New York - Nice, don't drink too much or you will never find your room.

my 2 cents

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I usually stay at Circus Circus because it is cheap and within walking distance of the LCCC. There is also a killer taquiera a block away that serves it up hot and real. As in I have never had tacos like this place except off a taco truck.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The two nicest places are the Wynn and the Belagio. I love the Bellagio penthouse suites. If you wait til last second before you book, sometimes you can get a much lower rate. Also, don't forget that you get the private check in/check out. At the Belagio, it's the little hidden door on your left as you walk in before you get to the regular check in lines.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you're staying more than a couple of days check out the Extended Stay America just south of the Rio. Quiet, clean, a kitchen, cheap, and close to the action.

Tons of great food in Vegas. Off strip breakfast I recommend the Egg & I, great Asian at the Ping, Pang, Pong in the Gold Coast, and I always have a pastromi or corned beef at the Stage Deli next to the sports book in the MGM. Good food and micro-brew in the Main Street Station downtown and in a pinch the Sonic across from the Palms is open 24/7.

Oh, and there is a Zombie Apocalypse Store 3420 Spring Mountain Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89102

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Caesar's Palace = only place with European style sunbathing (topless pool)

I was married there in July 2004. They had a soccer tournament going on and a Brazilian team stayed there. They brought Brazilian college aged girls with them. It was epic.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Depends on what you like. Wynn is most modern. Bellaggio is opulent. If you want cheap off the strip, the place with horse arena and stalls isn't bad.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thought provoking. Thanks

So far it's been correct. First is to find out what area you want to stay, as far as downtown or which part of the strip. Then find the best deal. Most everything with be similar, unless you are going for the high priced stuff. Just saying everybody will have a diff answer.

PS: Thank You for the Awesome FAST shipping on the Rise "Honeybee" lowers last week. First purchase with you guys and won't be the last.

Latest posts

Top Bottom