Best place to stay in Las Vegas?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Danny Tanner is very entertaining. His Youtube channel is worth creeping.

NSFW language and farting.

[video=youtube_share;5fG3cEyOeU8]http://youtu.be/5fG3cEyOeU8[/video]

Keelty

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yeah I get depressed when I think about the last time I had a "real" vacation, too. Time off when sitting home or even in-state doesn't really count to me. Going somewhere specific just for the purpose of going somewhere is where it's at. I've gotten a couple of weekends out of town, twice to Dallas, in the last year-plus. Otherwise... I guess it was that miserable, exhausting overcomplicated bankruptcy-inducing 5 days when I took the wife's whole family down to Sea World in August of '12. I will never ever ever ever ever plan a major trip like that again for so many people - nor pay for it!

Come to think of it, I haven't done anything bigger than a weekend in Dallas since that time, and if you exclude that trip (since it was great for everyone but ME), I guess the last real trip I had was a 3-day Valentine's trip to Fort Lauderdale in 2011. And it's damn near 2014????

Jeez, I gotta stop, I'm getting depressed wondering what in the hell I work so damn much for. :(

So you can spend money at Fat Boy Tactical! :urwelcome:

Latest posts

Top Bottom