Best places to buy Ipad

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Want to get our daughter an Ipad for her birthday in a few weeks, since they are the only brand compatible with the school's learning apps. Where would you guys suggest for cheapest prices? Also would entertain a good used one, if yall know of any one or any place that sells used ones in good shape. We plan to be in OKC tomorrow actually if there are any suggestions for places in that area. Thanks in advance!

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you plan to buy new, the price is the price (read: Apple marketing approach) because your only outlets for purchase will either be the Apple Store or an AT&T Store. If you're open to a recent or even current model that is slightly used, you will likely find your best value online. There might even be some refurbished models out there that could save a buck.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If you plan to buy new, the price is the price (read: Apple marketing approach) because your only outlets for purchase will either be the Apple Store or an AT&T Store. If you're open to a recent or even current model that is slightly used, you will likely find your best value online. There might even be some refurbished models out there that could save a buck.

Huh? iPads are sold all over the place. Wally World, Sam's, Best Buy, Target, Amazon and the list goes on and on.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I bought a used iPad Pro 128 with LTE a while back at that big used electronics place on I240. I think it's call CNN or something like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Check around on the best price and go from there. I bought a new MacBook off of EBay a few years ago and have had no problems at all. But buy new and sealed products! I intend to purchase a new IPad Pro off of EBay soon, it'll have the factory warranty as my MacBook had. You'll have to register it as a new (which it is) IPad with Apple and they'll give you the opportunity to buy their extended warranty during registration.

crazyfish

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You might PM sixseven on the board here. He used to hook people up with stuff from bestbuy with his points. I bought an iPad from him and a kindle fire.

Latest posts

Top Bottom