Best Sears in OKC area for tool selection?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmwguy25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man with sockets, box end wrenches, and other things that are harder to break I'd go to like a harbor freight or steves wholesale. I spend top dollar on air tools and ratchets..

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just be careful on what you buy. I'm seeing more "Made in China" Craftsman stuff than I'd like.

On their hand tools? Last I knew, all the Craftsman hand tool were made in USA, though the power tools could be sourced from elsewhere. They sold China-made hand tools from elsewhere, but under the plain Sears name or others (like Companion).

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Speaking of Sears...

My wife went to Sears here in Shawnee looking for a swimsuit, and she said it is all tools, appliances, auto, and lawncare.

No more clothes, but they still have shoes.:anyone:

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cards81fan said:
On their hand tools? Last I knew, all the Craftsman hand tool were made in USA, though the power tools could be sourced from elsewhere. They sold China-made hand tools from elsewhere, but under the plain Sears name or others (like Companion).

Their normal line of tools is still American made but the newer ratchet wrench type of stuff is marked Craftsman on one side and Made in China on the other. Not saying they're bad tools but just know what you're buying.

Trashboat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Anything but sears nonpowered handtools suck. I traded a tape measure in the other day and had to get a stanley. Crafsman doesnt even make them anymore. They did change it out but told me they will not be doing that in the future.

Latest posts

Top Bottom